Multifunction Temperature Meter PCE-WM1-ICA incl. ISO Calibration Certificate
Metric-only measuring instrument used to determine relative humidity (% RH), absolute humidity (g/m³), air temperature, dew-point temperature and surface temperature (°C)
PCE-WM1 is a multi-function temperature meter used to determine relative humidity (% RH), absolute humidity (g/m³), air temperature, dew-point temperature and surface temperature (°C). This Metric-only measuring instrument comes complete with an external sensor probe for taking the surface temperature of different materials.
This device is used extensively in the construction industry to evaluate building materials and working conditions. It is also used in the food industry to ensure product quality and freshness. In addition, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians trust this meter to perform HVAC system performance audits.
The humidity detector is calibrated by the manufacturer. An optional ISO calibration certificate issued by an accredited calibration laboratory can be ordered. Please see the accessories tab for details.
– Measures relative humidity, air temperature and surface temperature
– Calculates absolute humidity and dew-point temperature
– Includes external sensor probe for taking surface temperature
– Displays measurements in Metric units only
– Features minimum, maximum, peak hold and non-linearity correction functions
– incl. ISO Calibration Certificate