The people counter is based on infrared and records people through their heat signature as soon as they step on the sensor field. A counting process is triggered when one of the up to 16 freely definable counting lines is exceeded.
An integrated web server makes it possible to configure the sensor from the browser and to query the recorded data directly via the network. In addition, an API documented completely in English is made available for many systems.
This is the slave unit of the people counter that is connected to the master unit. Up to eight slave / node units can be connected to a master people counter. The node units have the same technical data but do not have an integrated web server.
– 40° field of view
– Mounting height: 3.5 m … 7.5 m
– Detection range: 2 … 4.5 m
– Detection speed: 0.5 m/s … 3 m/s
– Data protection-compliant people counting
– Node / slave unit (a master unit is required)