PCE-5890 Handheld Refractometer
Portable pocket honey refractometer measures % Brix, % water content and degrees Baumé
PCE-5890 is a handheld refractometer used to determine the % Brix (sucrose or sugar content), % water content and degrees Baumé (density) of honey. This portable pocket honey refractometer has a triple scale to allow the user to view all three measurement parameters at once.
The ultra-smooth focusing eyepiece provides high-quality optics, presenting an easy-to-read scale on a semi-transparent blue and fully transparent clear background. Ambient room lighting offers ample illumination to clearly read the results.
– For use in beekeeping, honey production and food processing industries
– Ultra-smooth focusing eyepiece
– High-quality optics
– Easy-to-read scales
– Requires only ambient room lighting to clearly read results
– Handheld, portable and user friendly
– Equipped with automatic temperature compensation (ATC) for accurate measurement without recalibration
after shifts in operating temperature