PCE-TC 29 Non-Contact IR Thermometer
For visual inspection and non-contact infrared (IR) temperature measurement / Integrated color camera offers picture-in-picture overlay of visual and IR image / Adjustable emissivity / Included MicroSD card memory
PCE-TC 29 is a non-contact IR thermometer imaging camera used for visual inspection and non-contact IR temperature measurement. Ideal for industrial use in electrical, mechanical, and building installations (such as in the auditing of machines, engines, or heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems), this affordable infrared imager captures and saves 60 x 60 pixel IR resolution images to the included MicroSD memory card.
Locate hot and cold spots with ease by using the infrared thermal imager’s picture-in-picture overlay capability. The imager’s built-in color camera captures the real-life visual, while the integrated thermography camera acquires the IR temperature signature. The IR temperature signature is superimposed in increments of 25% over the real-life color camera visual, so both images are viewed simultaneously.
– Integrated color camera offers picture-in-picture overlay of real-life visual and infrared (IR) images
– Different color palettes for viewing IR temperature signatures
– Easy-to-read 2.5″ TFT color LCD screen
– Display of min / max measured values
– Adjustable emissivity from 0.1 … 1.0
– Compact, lightweight design
– User-friendly interface